Hot Graphic Icons

Hi all

I’ve been working on a Hot Graphic component.

So far, so good, but one thing that would be helpful. Is it possible to change the way the hotspot icon appears? I have a screenshot of an intranet page with a grid of icons. It would be really helpful if I could change the icons to a hollow circle with a coloured line that acted as a ring around each of the icons on the screenshot.

Is that possible please? If so, how can I achieve that.

BTW, I did look at the simulation, that may be the answer, but I like the carousel that opens up when you click on the first hotspot. Saves opening / closing each item.

Any thoughts welcome…

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,
I can’t see a way to use hot graphic icons in the way you require. You’re right in that Simulation is probably a better fit, as you can have invisible hotspots over the icons on your screenshot, and then use clicking those to trigger display texts, etc. But you are also right in that couldn’t have these display in a carousel easily. You could actually achieve the same kind of thing in an infographic - which might be a bit easier to set up than a simulation, but again I don’t think a carousel would be possible.
Cheers-Sam

1 Like

Hey Sam

Thanks for checking this out and confirming what I thought…

Cheers

Rob

1 Like