Restrict comment tagging to only the people in the review

Hi,
It would be good to restrict who can be tagged in a review to just those included in that review. We have over 400 reviewers because we have many different clients. Recently, a client accidentally tagged a comment to the wrong “Adrian” which caused a whole bunch of confusion. And I’m not sure from a GDPR perspective that everyone should see everyone.

1 Like

Hi @Andy_Moorman I understand that must have been a frustrating experience, I will discuss this with the Evolve team.
Cheers-Sam

Better user controls/permissions would be really valuable. It’s all too easy to add the wrong person to a review, tag or otherwise. This is especially true if two people have the same or similar names but might have nothing to do with each other.

We resorted to editing every user’s first name to include their organization/department to prevent any issues but that was not a fun job and a bit of a crude solution.

1 Like

Thanks, @Sam_Cook_Evolve_QA, much appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @Sam_Cook_Evolve_QA did the conversation spark anything?

Hi @Andy_Moorman , nothing concrete I can pass on yet. As a small team, it’s always a balance between our road map and essential work we have to do, and responding to feedback from clients. I will of course keep you posted.
Cheers-Sam