The course assessment extension allows you to assess learners on question components within your course - it’s up to you whether you choose to have every question assessed or a few specific questions.
You need to make sure that you have question components set up in your course before you can use the assessment extension.
- Go to the course you want to add an assessment to.
- Select Extensions from the menu near the top of the screen.
- Scroll down the screen and find the Course Assessment extension.
- Turn the toggle on and select edit.
- Go to the General tab to:
- Add text shown at the top of the assessment page
- Set the pass mark (as a %)
- Add pass and fail feedback
- Amend general button text
- Allow the assessment to be retaken and set the number of attempts
- Go to the Behaviour tab to:
- Manage which question components are included in the assessment (either set to all questions in the course, or select specific question components)
- Disable feedback
- Stop answers being shown