Asset Storage limit

I am only able to add to my asset library when I delete a file from it - Is there a limit to how many assets can be uploaded with 1 x admin licence? Is there a way to see how much storage I have used? Does this storage capacity expand when I add another editor licence to this one?
Appreciate your help. thanks

Hello @enem - if you have a single editor account then you have 4GB of content space. If you add another editor you get another 4GB.

Out of interest are you uploading a lot of video to your assets?

Thanks.

Matt

No I am not using videos and I am optimising the images - I think I have a bigger problem. I have raised a ticket to see what is going on.
Thanks for clarifying the storage amount and licensing.

Hi,

Is it possible to check how much space has been used on an account?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi there,

I know, this is an old topic, but times change and I am wondering, if there is still a storage limit. If so, is it still 4 GB per user? We signed up for evolve agency and have 9 licenses in use (admin). Does that mean, that we have 36 GB storage in sum or 36 GB for each license (that would be 324 GB)?

If there is a storage limit: we create a lot of content and also a lot of videos. What can we do, to make sure, we won’t get in trouble because the storage is full? Deleting is not an option to be honest (except unused assets, of course).

Thanks and best regards
Lars

I had to get in contact with the Evolve Support. They responded as followed (no quote):

The limit is 4 GB per licensed user. For each additonal user you get 4 GB more. In my case (9 licenses) its 36 GB. If we need more storage, we have to get an additional license.

I thought, this information could be interesting for some of you. However I’d wish there would be more storage or at least an other solution, for example using an external database, which communicates with Evolve.

Best regards
Lars