Add an Email Notification to Course Owner when Reviewers Add Comments

It would be helpful if there was a preference added so that course owners can receive email notifications when a reviewer adds new comments to a course so that we do not have to manually check our reviews in Evolve to see if someone has left comments. A daily summary type email notice would work.

I currently have to either keep checking Evolve reviews, wait for my reviewers to tell me they finished reviewing, or ping my reviewers directly for a status. With a lot of courses in various stages of development, this feature add would save time.

8 Likes

This would be really useful during the review cycles

I would find it extremely useful to have this. With so many apps I use throughout the day, it’s tedious to have to keep checking in each application for feedback on my content. Please implement this !!!

Go to My Settings under your profile > Preferences tab and there are a host of email comments and notification settings there. Do these do what you need?

1 Like

No I’ve looked at all of the preferences and have all them turned on. Seems like I’d have to be explicitly named by the reviewer in a particular comment in order to be notified. My reviewers don’t do that.

Even if there was a per Review toggle on the review screen, that would be helpful, so you could selectively decide when you wanted to be notified for review comments or not.
Evolve-ReviewSettingssuggestion

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! I’ll pass this on.

That would be a really useful update, especially if several modules are being updated ready for release at the same time (e.g. annual mandatory training)

3 Likes

This would be an extremely useful update.

I currently have 10+ modules in review across two different Evolve instances. I check them regularly to see if comments have been added and ask clients to email me when they have completed review. I have had clients, who have purchased their own Evolve instances on my recommendation, quiz me on how they can be notified on their own internal reviews as well.

Any updates on this feature? Agree with the previous comments that this would be a VERY helpful feature! Thanks.

4 Likes