Reviewers seeing all questions in a question bank

Hi
I have a currently live module that needs to be reviewed and checked that it is still accurate before being re-released in January.
It has an assessment with 10 questions drawn from a question bank; I can see all the questions when I go into extensions, but what can I do so that reviewers can see them all and not just the 10 selected by the assessment?
TIA
Lesley

1 Like

Hi @Lesley22 , the easiest way I can think of would be to duplicate the MCQ or GMCQ the amount of time you need in order for the reviewers to see each question, then delete the duplicates after the review.

An alternative would be to just copy the text content of the questions into a text component, or an extension like additional content and then delete after.

Cheers-Sam

2 Likes

I might be misremembering this but do the questions get drawn in at random when the page is loaded? e.g. if you made a temporary page of 10 questions to pull in every one of the 10 questions from the bank for review - would that order change each time you refreshed the page?

1 Like

@Ruppers yep, you are right, it would switch questions on each refresh

1 Like

Thanks both.
As the question bank is large, I’ll go with telling them to refresh the page.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve been in that situation, and refreshing the page doesn’t necessarily bring up a different question in the question bank. It may show the same question. I work with many SMEs (mostly legal people) who are NOT going to spend their time clicking refresh in the hopes of being exposed to other questions in a question bank. And, how would they know they’ve seen all the questions? The ideas suggested above to show all the questions in the Evolve build are good. Also, our SMEs require context when evaluating feedback, and they are not going to waste their time trying different combinations of responses to trigger the various feedbacks. So we’re at the point where we either rely on a content doc so the SMEs can see all the context or we set up the equivalent in Evolve. (We create compliance courses, so maybe our SMEs are pickier than other SMEs? (I doubt it!))

1 Like