Get Social- Share course completions

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a way for our users to complete a course, maybe earn a cool badge at the end and have a pop up appear that says something like, “Way to go, Champion! Share your achievement!” and the user can click a simple button and share the badge/image/info about the course socially on FB, LinkedIn, etc.

Has anyone done something similar to this? I’ve been looking around at the links button, but I can’t seem to make anything work. Any ideas? Thank you!

Hi Rachel27 and welcome to the community!

What a lovely idea. The Intellum platform offers all of what you are describing - but if you are not an Intellum client or your existing LMS does not offer these options, then I think one nice way to do it would be to have a hidden article of even page, where you are taken on completion of the course.

On it you could have a nice image or animation of fireworks, confetti, whatever you like, your wording, and then the badge image, and finally there are online tools such as this Social Media Share Link Generator for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest that allow you to make “post to social media sites” links.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

And and do take a look at the Course Attainment options, where you can set up points, stars and badges for your course!

Good question. It didn’t take long to make something that can do what you describe. Try using the iframe component with this link. I think it covers it, however, it might need some playing around with. Way to go, Champion! To build your own go over to jotform.com