Evolve course designer required

Good day, I need to hire a course designer for evolve/bloom. we are a startup in the UAE that write content and courses for different government and non-government entities.

we have written a set of courses that we need to design and create on evolve for new project.

preferably (not compulsory) someone in this part of the world (the Middle east) as the time difference and communication would be easier.

I could send a sample of the course for evaluation and we have also created a sample flow of how the courses and topic to be presented but we will need the course creators guidence.

Good luck with your search Raffi!

You may also want to join and post in the Evolve Authoring Users group on LinkedIn if you use it and post there, there are people looking for development work on there: Sign Up | LinkedIn

Hello Raffi,

I hope you are well.

My name is Mateusz Filip, and I’m an instructional designer and eLearning developer based in London. I design, develop, and create compelling eLearning experiences to solve complex business problems.

I take pride in helping people get their message across, creating impactful scenario-based training or integrating multiple eLearning and interactive design modes. In addition, I develop instructional programs that leverage new technologies and multimedia, to design learning experiences that have a meaningful impact.

I saw your post and would be interested to learn more about the project. You can access more information on my website: https://mateuszfilip.com/.

Please feel free to email me at cotnact@mateuszfilip.com with further information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

Thank you for your response i have sent you an email let me know if you haven’t received it

Hi Raffi

Can I please have your email and contact details?

Regards
Haitham

Hi haitham

My email is raffi@kinderly.co.uk