Evolve configuration and Workday LMS

I am reaching out to see if this community has experience with the configuration of Evolve Course Assessment and Course Attainment extensions so that the published SCORM package correctly writes a complete status to the Workday LMS.
Currently I have got it to work by configuring both these extensions (had to mock up an assessment question) and set the publishing to ‘Course Completion & Assessment Completion’.
This doesn’t seem right and I wonder if there is a better/simpler solution.
Thankyou.

Without seeing the course in question it’s difficult to suggest a solution. Have you taken a look at this article? https://appitierre.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011332420-What-are-the-different-ways-to-set-a-status-when-publishing-a-course-

Just wondering if you managed to solve your issue, I’m also having issues with Workday LMS.

Let me know,

Cath

Hello @AWoolley. Your comment is almost 3 years old and this is a long-shot. I’m trying to reach you to find out if you are still using the Workday LMS to deploy your Evolve SCORM packages. Our company is also using Workday Learning with our Evolve courses; and, we are experiencing some inconsistencies with the courses moving into the Completed status in transcripts. I’m curious if you’ve discovered any best practices over the past 3 years that might help us understand/troubleshoot our issues. For us, the issues are critical and we are desperate to find another company experiencing similar issues with Workday course completions.

1 Like

@Cindy how has your experience been since this post? I’m curious if you have any best practices as well or if anyone else on this thread has Workday/Evolve experiences.