Course Launch (Menu)

Hi All,

We have a course with 5 topics and few pages in each topic. So in this case we have two menu screens, first with the list of topics and second with the pages.

Now when we launch the course, we are directly jumped to the second menu, i.e the menu with topic01 pages.

Whereas it should launch from the first menu, ie topic list menu.

Thanks

Hi Shraddha,

Can you let us know 1) What type of menu did you choose? 2) Have you any logic or content locking active in your course?

hi

The issues is resolved now…

We had to hide the course menu setting.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi all, We have several courses (activities) that are setup as a Path in Intellum LMS. Is there a way for the module to launch when directly clicked on from the path? see screenshot attached

We have the menu turned off as described in this thread in Evolve, but the user experience is they click on the module title from path, then get the above screenshot and have to click on “go” before they are navigated to the course.

Thank you
Nadia

Hi Nadia!

It looks like you haven’t managed to turn off the menu entirely - as it is still going there.

Could you DM me the link to your course environment so we can check what’s going on there? Thanks!

Hi Helen,

Are you able to share the steps with me on how to ensure that the menu is turned off?

Thank you
Nadia

Well I expected it to just be what you have done - so thought it best to explore more and see if I could figure out what was happening…

Do you have a topic in the course or just one Page?