Checklist 'button' colours

Hi, how can I change the colour of the ‘buttons’ on checklist items? I’ve been experimenting with them but nothing seems to change the colour so that they are visible even when we are not hovering on them. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Melissa, these can be set in Theme > Component Item > Appearance > Component Item Background Colours. There’s different settings for each button state.
Cheers-Sam

1 Like

Hi Sam! My checklist is currently appearing as thin line yellow circles, but I want them to be filled in yellow circles. I am struggling to find where to change this… do you know/ is it possible? I followed the instructions above and that does change the colour, but it is still just a thin outline rather than a filled in circle… thank you! Jess

Hi Jessica and Sam, if I remember correctly, the checklist buttons are unaffected by component level theming and use the core colours set in the theme instead.

I had wanted to do the same as you Jess, but couldn’t do it.

I’m sure I raised it as an issue, I’ll check.

It’s not possible I’m afraid.

Thank you all! Yes, created a new article style and found it in component item, button appearance, and made changes there so that the colours don’t affect other component item colours on my main article style. But yes, understand it cannot be a filled in circle to begin with. So I changed the colours to meet accessibility requirements. Cheers!