Article style background picture - padding challenbge when applied?

Hi

I’ve made this zaggy line background picture and applied it to an article style - the idea is to break up the content visually which I really like (see picture)

Depending on the size of the content I need to change the padding to make it fit - however this is done for the article style, and I can’t find a similar setting for the individual articles that the article style is applied to. Currently, this means that it can only use it once in a course, but I would like to be able to apply it multiple times.

Does anyone of you have a solution to this problem? I wondered if inserting the picture in the divider instead could be one?

Hi @Martin_Juhler - forgive if I’m not understanding fully, but can’t you just apply the article style wherever it’s needed? eg this setting:

cheers-Sam

Yes. But each article that it’s used on need different padding for the content to fit, however, this can only be set on the article style level as far as I have found out, this is the problem I’m trying to get an answer to.

If you would like to DM me a link to your course in the editor, and point me towards the area its set up as you like it, I can take a look either later today or tomorrow and see if I can figure out what to do.
Cheers-Sam