Tablet device size

Hi all. When theming in Evolve, you can mostly change the theme based around desktop, tablet and mobile. However, there are a few scenarios where you only have the option of desktop and mobile, the most notable of these being article background images. In these cases, when in tablet mode you get all the desktop settings.

Would it be possible to have the option of all three device sizes in all instances? It can be very frustrating trying to find a background image that works on both desktop and tablet, given how much an article can change between those two device sizes.

There is a work around for this at the moment - making a new article and article style just for tablet, and using logic to show/ hide the articles when the device size is changed. However this can end up using up a lot of article styles and the logic can get very messy if it applies to a lot of articles.

I know this change would make almost all of the projects that I work on much easier to build, hopefully I’m not the only one who struggles with this! Apologies if I haven’t explained this very well.

Thank you :slight_smile: