MCQ answer-specific feedback & Branching

Hi all, I had another look at new Evolve this week and great to see the continued progress. However, two key Legacy features I constantly rely on are still missing:

  • Answer-specific feedback for MCQs
  • Branching component (linked MCQs, scoring, progress bar, restart)

Just checking if these are on the roadmap and if so any ETA? They would be must haves for me before considering switching over.

Thanks

Came to inquire the same. Its a bedrock feature of what were doing so I am curious having just got started playing around with new Evolve

Hi @Michael_Morton and @jwscpg I spoke to the team, and can confirm we are at the design stage with both of these features, but I can’t give you a timeline yet.

Cheers-Sam

Thanks for the update Sam - that’s great to hear.

Hello Sam,

Any update on the answer-specific feedback for MCQs? I use this feature quite a bit.

Thanks

@MMM-Learning I have asked the team for an update and will let you know

@Michael_Morton @MMM-Learning

This is now available!

Note there’s no toggle to enable this like there is in Legacy Evolve - you just select the option you want to have answer-specific feedback then add it on the stage:

One thing to note if publishing for SCORM 1.2 - the 4KB suspend data limit in that version means Evolve doesn’t have enough storage to record which answer was selected so, on resuming the course, it will revert to showing the correct/incorrect feedback.