How I can add a trigger on page load if variable1 is greater than 60

how I can add a trigger on page load if variable1 is greater than 60?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I don’t think you can test for 2 events like this simultaneously in Legacy Evolve.

Can you tell us a little more about what you are trying to acheive?

Thanks

For example, I have a variable named “var1” and its initial value is 0, in some condition I update its value as 2. So I want that on Page load I can show/hide a block on var1’s value. if its value is 2 then show this block. How I can implement this in Legacy evolve course. because in LMS on relaunch course hidden blocks do not show.

If I understand correctly, you should be able to use the “Enable / Disable trigger” action to achieve this.

Trigger 1:
Event: Variables Changed > Variable: Var1 > Comparison: Equal to 2 > Action 1: Enable trigger 2 > Action 2: Disable trigger 3

Trigger 2:
Event: Page loaded > Action: Show block A

Trigger 3:
Event: Page loaded > Action: Show block B

Then disable trigger 2 by default, leaving trigger 3 enabled. So if Var1 doesn’t hit the value of 2, Trigger three will action. But if Var 1 does hit the value of 2, then Trigger 3 will disable, and Trigger 2 will action.