Hiding footer navigation

Hi,

Is it possible to hide the footer navigation until the user has completed the entire page? I would like it to show only when they have reached the end of the page and are ready to move next.

1 Like

Hi Olivia, have checked and I can’t see a way it’s possible to do that I’m afraid. You could do something fairly involved with action buttons or the link component at the bottom of the page, each set to do the same actions as the footer navigation, and have the items only appear when the user has completed the page.
Cheers-Sam

Hi Olivia.

You can lock the navigation until unlocked with any condition you choose has been activated. I do not believe you can hide and show the navigation at will buy if that is the case someone will update you here.

Helen

Hi
Following up this conversation, I just want o hide the navigation on the very first page and then it be available for all other pages. Any thoughts can this be done.

Cheers
Barbara

I was going to suggest the same as Sam. I think you need to turn it off completely and then make your own footer navigation using the links component.

You can make it look pretty similar to the default page footer if you put it in a separate article and customise the article styles. This means you can show and hide it whenever you want.

1 Like

Many thanks
Will give it a try.
Cheers