BIG NEWS! Evolve Live Demos and Workshops now available!

Our Evolve Live Demos and Workshops are now available for sign-up! And what’s more, they are totally FREE!

EXPLORE EVOLVE - is a product demo where prospective users get an introductory tour and see just what it’s possible to produce with Evolve, and ask any questions they may have before adopting Evolve.

Then, if you or your colleagues are ready to start out on the Evolve journey - join our online workshops, bring a device, and get hands-on Evolve alongside an Evolve expert who will help you on your content creation journey.

EVOLVE 101 - You will gain confidence navigating the tool, and learn how to create a single-page course from scratch or a template, then add your own text and imagery.

EVOLVE 102 - Carries on from where Evolve 102 leaves off and teaches you how to add, arrange, remove and adjust the content, with some basic appearance changes to help you personalize your course.

PLUS! Watch this space for more advanced workshops in the near future!

Visit the Intellum Education Catalog to sign up to any or all of the above workshops!

2 Likes

Hi Helen,
I’ve just enrolled on the Evolve 102 workshop on 5 April, but the calendar invite that came through is only 1 Kb and won’t open; my computer says it is corrupted. Will another one be sent nearer the time?
Thanks, Lesley :slight_smile:

Hi Lesley,

Oh goodness that’s odd, they should only be tiny though, and this is the first I’ve heard of it - what email client do you use?

Thanks
Helen

Hi Helen
I’m using Outlook 2016 on a corporate network/server.
Thanks, Lesley

You will get a reminder email the day before, yes - and on the day just log into your account on the Intellum Platform and events should be on the homepage - just click into the Evolve 102 event and there will be a button to join the Zoom meeting there.

1 Like

Lesley I just resent your calendar invite with a custom email - let me know if that works and if not I will report this for someone to investigate.

Best, Helen

Hi Helen

Thank you for trying J, I sent the reply below to the invite.

A single click on it shows this message:

If I double-click to open it, I get this (even if I change the privacy settings):

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png