Our new Evolve Hub

Hi everyone!

As part of our ongoing update of training and help materials for Evolve, I have produced THE EVOLVE HUB!

This should be your one-stop shop for all things Evolve related - training, support, events, resources… you name it! It may also help reduce your number of bookmarks for Evolve related material!

As we revise existing and produce new materials, they will all be linked to from the new Hub - so you are kept informed.

We’d also love your feedback on what you would like to see in the Hub or if you have any comments or find any issues. Our next addition will be Top Tips section where we post regular ideas to improve your knowledge of Evolve, help you speed up your builds or give you inspiration.

So, why not check it out now, add it to your bookmarks and let us know what you think!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I can’t wait to check it out.

Can I access this hub through Evolve the same way I access other learning (e.g. Evolve Academy or video guides)? I am not an Intellum user so the “Intellum | Experience : Intellum” isn’t a ‘normal’ landing page or point of reference. I am happy to change, but it would be helpful if all the learning was collocated to one landing page or spot.

Finally, many thanks for your efforts. I’m looking forward to digging into the new resource.

Hi Bethann! Welcome to Evolve.

Yes even though it is housed in the Intellum platform, it will be publically accessible so you should have no trouble accessing it or the content within, which goes for all our training and support material going forward - you will not have to be an Intellum client to access it (although you may want to register yourself a basic login account if you want to track your training and access more personalised content). This will have the benefit though that you will soon only need one login for all of the training, community and guides - not a couple of different locations and logins!

If you do come across anything you can’t access then just let me know and I’ll see to it.

Shortly within Evolve the links under Help and Support menu and the contextual links within the builder to help will change to point to refreshed and updated help content for a lot more Evolve guides, tips, trick and training.

Thank you for your interest!