Media carousel - padding for text within items?

Hi all.

I don’t know if I am missing something here but it seems that the Article style>Component Item padding does not impact the text in a media carousel?

I am using this component without any “media” - just text. So maybe my approach is off. Clearly it is populating padding from somewhere, I just can’t pinpoint where. Any help appreciated.

Hi Mitch, apologies, can’t see anything odd in the screenshot - could you highlight what you mean?
Cheers-Sam

Hi @Sam_Cook_Evolve_QA . Sorry, I had a typo in my post, I have edited it now. I meant to say that the component item article style does not appear to affect the text in the Media Carousel items. I am looking for some direction on where the padding etc is coming from.

Still looking for a solution here.

Specifically, is there a way to set the padding/margin for the title within a media carousel item? As mentioned, component item (and everything else I have tried) does not appear to affect this.

Hi Mitch,

I examined it using DevTools and there is no padding and margin on these items.

You could change the Line Height of the text for Component Item Content Title Text Styles perhaps? There’s no specific padding/margin setting for this level though.

Do make sure you’re changing it in either the base style or in any article style applied to the article in question.

If you’re just using text in your Carousel, try using Text Narrative perhaps?