Could Someone Give me Advice on Designing an Interactive eLearning Module for Employee Onboarding?

Hello there,

I am new to using Evolve Authoring; and I am excited to tap into the collective wisdom of this community. I am currently working on creating an interactive eLearning module aimed at onboarding new employees in our company; and I would love to get some advice and insights from those who have more experience.

Whats the best way to structure the content to ensure it is engaging and easy to follow? I want to make sure the information is not only informative but also retains the learners attention.

What interactive elements have you found most effective in keeping learners engaged? I am considering using quizzes; drag-and-drop activities; and scenario-based learning but would appreciate any tips or suggestions on what works best.

How do you effectively integrate multimedia without overwhelming the learner? :thinking: Any best practices for balancing these elements? :thinking:

What are some effective strategies for assessing learner understanding and providing meaningful feedback? I want to ensure that the assessments are both challenging and supportive.

How can I optimize the UX to ensure a smooth and intuitive learning experience? Any tips on navigation; interface design; or accessibility would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have gone through this post: https://community.evolveauthoring.com/t/looking-to-view-sample-of-actual-courses-created-in-evolve-power-bi/ which definitely helped me out a lot

I am really looking forward to hearing your thoughts; suggestions; and any resources you might recommend.

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: