Interactive video vs branching

What would be the benefit of using the IV component over videos in branching options?

1 Like

Good question. I’d be interested to hear an answer to this…

Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to use the interactive video component, but without forcing the learner to go through the “good” path.
I mean, I want to create a real interactive video: wathever the choice made by the learner, he just go through several videos (without having to go back to the “good answer”).
Is there a way to do that?
PS : When I try to indicate for example in the second level that all videos are the “good” answer, I get an error message.

1 Like

Seconded - I’d really like that feature as well. I know there’s branching, but it works a bit different, so I’d prefer the interactive video if possible.
Are there any plans for updating the interactive video component?

Pushing this again because I’m still wondering if there are any plans on changing the interactive video component in a way that allows several paths (like the branching component does).

Hey :slight_smile:
I’ll pop this into our feature request list for you!

1 Like

Hi,

Any update on if this might be coming?

I know we can use the Branching component to do this instead but I prefer that in the Interactive Video component, the options appear over the video, rather than below/next to the video.

Another solution would be to allow the options in the Branching component to appear over the video (or other asset).